Welcome friends and family!
Welcome friends and family!
Thursday, December 9, 2010
More photo's I've been meaning to share.
We've had lots of visitors to see Sophie. Aunt Dana, Uncle Cam and cousins Olivia and Paige (pictured here) came to visit. Another girl cousin around isn't too shabby is it gals?
Uncle Jac, Aunt Ann (pictured) and cousins Ben and Emma also came to see Sophie for Thanksgiving. We had lots of fun and Aunt Annie even introduced us to "tummy time" which was a big hit.
Here's one of our little angel sleeping. I usually get a photo like this at work daily!
Another of her a little more awake!
I like these last two photos of our friends Brian and Erick. Brian and his wife Katie and Erick and his wife Diane all came to visit us while in the hospital. Both Brian and Erick swore they didn't want to hold Sophie but by the time it was all said and done, well, you see how that went!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Good lookin' site!!! Congrats on the beautiful babe. I can't wait to meet her...it's been ages since I've seen you guys! Aunt Suzie is pretty proud :) It's easy to see why! Way to go, pops :)
ReplyDelete