Welcome friends and family!

Welcome friends and family!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

One Week Old!

Take a look at my girls! It's still crazy to think/say/type that! Ace and I had a good run there outnumbering Joannie! Guess now it's 2 to 2 on the voting! A real democracy, that's how we roll at our house! You can definitely see where Sophie gets her good looks!

Yeah I look a little tired there but when that little girl looks at me I just melt. Even at 4 in the morning!

2 comments:

  1. Not only is my son a genius at writing, he picked the best girl for his wife. Who now that wonderful girl, has out done herself by giving us the most perfect granddaughter! We love you all - oh yeah even Acey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Welcome to blogland! What wonderful pictures, and what a perfect little family you guys have. So blessed!
    Lots of love from the Veo's :)

    ReplyDelete